dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tai Chi, worry, a nightmare

Yesterday I went to a Tai Chi group at my mental health place. I thought it would be a big group of people with a live instructor, but it was only three of us including the facilitator, and it was with a video. Still, I liked it. It made me feel calm. Also, I can see that it will strengthen my legs.

I've had a neck ache and nightmares, and I know it has to do with this bill from county. Tuesday I was able to see my caseworker after DBT. We did the fee waiver form, and I feel pretty certain that I'll get the fees waived this time but not in the future (our income will be higher in future months). That means I need to go off the drug that costs more than $200 a month, which I actually very much want to do: I never wanted to be on this drug in the first place.

Erik started a two day job this morning scoring CSET. I work at the Vedanta bookstore this afternoon and have lots to do.

Yesterday we took two walks. It's sunny and in the 50s during the day. I like being outside.

One of my nightmares was like this: it was night, at the beach, and a lot of people were out in the water. Then the waves became tidal waves, and a thunder and lightning storm started. The water was very cold. I was floating in the water near the pier, and I was afraid of being dashed upon the pilings. Also, there was seaweed in the water, and I was afraid of being tangled in it and afraid fish would bite me. Then lightning was coming down, and I was the highest in the water, and I knew lightning was going to strike me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home