dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 07, 2008

trouble

Last night when I was driving home from the puja, the brakes started making a bad sound. We just got them changed, so it's not the typical "you need new brakes" sound--it's a truly bad sound, and I got scared about the brakes failing me as I drove. I guess I should have pulled over. But I kept going and got home okay, but I'm too scared to drive it to the mechanic. So I'm going to call Z and explain to him the situation and see about calling AAA to get it towed?

Meanwhile, I have an appointment with my caseworker at 3:30 this afternoon to do another fee waiver form: I got another bill yesterday. We noticed this time that one of my medications had been changed from the generic to the name brand, which is about five times more expensive. So I need to see about getting that changed back.

The tonight there's samiti, but I'm scared to go to P's house because they changed the guest parking at her apartment complex. I'm thinking I'll go early, when there should be parking, and get an okay spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home