dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

not cool

Today I got some bad news--my fee waiver for that $2500 bill was denied. Next I need to try applying for MediCal and / or the indigent program. I doubt I will qualify for either. But I'll call and try to set up an appointment for that.

I walked to my mental health place today for the first time. It only took 20 minutes--I was surprised. Some of the trip there's no sidewalk, and I'm kind of paranoid about getting hit by a car. But I think I'll do it again.

I got an email today that I was waiting for, an email from G. Now I need to decide how to proceed. I've been thinking a lot about being cool. I'm not a cool person--I'm a passionate person. But when I get into emotional situations, I try to play cool. I'm evaluating how well that works for me. I want to be myself. So maybe I should let myself be the way I naturally am.

I got another important email today, one from the company I score for online, and they invited to me score another project for them (Arkansas) starting right away and running until Mary 7th. SAT scoring starts May 8th. So if this happens, I won't have any days off. And it looks like it's going to happen.

Erik hasn't been offered a job scoring Arkansas, which makes sense since he's still scoring North Carolina.

I started a new lj for my dreams. I like it. I've been remembering them really steadily lately, maybe because I started writing them down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home