dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 04, 2009

thrift store finds, park activity, poetry project

This morning I went to church. Then we ran tons of errands. I got a new black shirt and dark green pair of pants from the thrift store. I finally deposited the check from Nana so I can write and thank her for the money which I used on stationary.

In the afternoon we went to the park where I walked and Erik ran. I wrote a letter to my cousin who's in prison. I'm almost done reading On Subbing.

Have I told you I'm doing a poetry project? We write a poem a day in January. Then we spend February editing. Then we send our favorite poem out of all the finished poems to the woman who's doing the project, and then she makes a zine out of them. Anyway, it feels good and right to write so much. I was going to keep all the poems under my hat until February, but I just couldn't keep them in anymore, so I sent some to poetry friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home