dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy Valentine's Day

Yes, I got my medication yesterday. So I don't have to think about all that until my eligibility appointment on February 24th. Actually, I have annual paperwork on the 20th and a doctor's appointment the 21st.

Anyway, I made some vanilla pudding yesterday. It turned out great. I ate the first serving warm. It reminded me of oatmeal but without the oats, which makes sense because the basic ingredients are the same--soymilk, maple syrup. I liked it cold better. Erik liked it better than the carob versions.

Right now I'm waiting for P to come pick up his manuscript and deliver a new one. This project is almost over. Then I think we'll deposit some checks at the bank and go to farmers' market. Farmer's market? I know there's more than one farmer, but farmers' market looks bad. I finally found peace about how to punctuate women's writers group. I decided it should be punctuated like women's studies.

We thought about going to lunch at a new Indian-Pak place called Shaz and using Valentine's Day as an excuse, but then we remembered I have choir practice at 12:15. Kinda plunk in the middle of the day there. So I think we'll go tomorrow, or Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home