dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 08, 2009

and to all a goodnight

Well, I worked on minutes for hours, did some other Samiti business (emailing), finished editing P's manuscript and called him, screwed around on facebook for a few, went for a walk at the park, went to the co-op for some supplies, and that was my day. I did about zero cleaning. So I'm hoping to scrub the kitchen floor tomorrow and well as clean the top of the fridge--that's where I keep my spices. Anyway, silently wish me luck or retro-luck.

2 Comments:

  • At February 09, 2009 3:13 AM, Blogger Ann Marie said…

    I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages! I miss you.

    /needy friend

    Good luck with cleaning! Though when I've seen your place it didn't need it. :-) And have a great time with E! *hugs*

     
  • At February 09, 2009 7:42 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I miss you too. Not needy.

    Thanks for your luck! And for saying the apartment doesn't need it! The dust on my desk is ridiculous....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home