dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 06, 2009

board

I'm feeling stressed out about a number of things. The biggest thing is the board meeting that's taking place tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm supposed to take notes, but I don't know how detailed my notes are supposed to be. Tonight after samiti, M gave me a bunch of stuff--envelopes, letterhead, stamps, a binder, two small notebooks, one large legal pad. A ream of recycled copy paper. There's stuff for me to read, but I feel too tired and overloaded to read. By laws, whatever they are. Articles of incorporation? I have no idea what these things are. Well, I just glanced through what it says on wikipedia, so I have some clue.

Meanwhile, Erik is at his best friend's apartment, and they're playing old video games. I guess I'll go to bed because I'm too tired and overloaded to edit P's manuscript. He didn't number the pages this time, which makes things harder. I'll have to berate him about that.

Erik did some really wonderful cleaning today. The kitchen looks way better. Sunday is big cleaning day, though. Then Monday my best friend E is coming to visit Sacramento for three nights.

I've been getting some great mail. Today--a letter from my only friend in Bishop, a letter from my zinester friend in Sacramento, a postcard from a stranger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home