dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 08, 2009

happy cleaning day

Well, yesterday was busy. In the morning I scored SAT until choir practice and the memorial service for the old man who died. I stayed to sing with the choir and for one memorial speech then left early. Erik was in the garden, so I got him, and we came home for lunch. I prepared some for the board meeting. Then I went to the board meeting. I was a little early. I took copious notes. I ate some soup P heated for me. (She had made it for the potluck, but there was tons left over.) Hugs all around. Then I came home and crashed. I was asleep by 7. I slept eleven and a half hours. Then in the morning I scored SAT for just over an hour, until my project ended. I got in my minimum number of hours, and my stats are pretty incredible.

Today I need to type the minutes, edit other P's manuscript, and participate in major cleaning day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home