dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, February 05, 2009

rainy, windy

Tonight I was supposed to have women's writers group, but my friends are sick and tired, so we canceled, which is fine. Now I have the nice feeling of nothing to do all day (except for SAT scoring, of course). Tomorrow night is women's religious group, and then Saturday I'm busy all day--memorial service in the morning, board meeting in the afternoon.

Last night I put about 20 CDs on my hard drive, so now I have lots more to listen to.

I haven't even started on the manuscript my friend P dropped off for me three days ago. Oops. Busy reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. Last night there was some war. I don't do war, and I ended up skipping a few pages having to do with torture.

Yesterday I got a great letter from a stranger with a zine trade. He drew a fire extinguisher. I love the zine he sent: Why Is Your Work So Sloppy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home