dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, April 03, 2009

Rama puja

Yesterday in the morning I went with H to Berkeley. There we made photocopies of zines (I made more of functionally ill #1 and #3 as well as a new little mini-zine called Some Quotes I Like). Then we went to Cha Ya for lunch, vegan Japanese food. We shared everything, and it was delicious. I hadn't been there in a long time. H taught me how to text.

Then in the afternoon Erik and I walked. Then we went to Fair Oaks to eat dinner at the Sunflower. It was for our anniversary. There we went to the park and watched two nearly-identical roosters fight. Fair Oaks is the place with all the feral chickens. One rooster chased the other all around. A small tan chicken followed them closely and sometimes got in the middle of the fighting. Roosters crowed. Our food was delicious but messy. I got a super nut burger. Erik got the mushroom millet.

Today we're training on North Carolina. I was on the phone with tech support for an hour trying to get my computer to do the things it was supposed to do. My patience wore thin and I had a hard time concentrating. Then the worker transferred me to his supervisor, and the problem was solved within 5 minutes.

Last night I slept almost 12 hours, 8 to 8. Now I have a neck ache. Tonight's Rama puja. I feel sick of religion and don't want to go. Erik's upset about things the Catholic church is doing, and I am too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home