dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, June 14, 2009

limits

I feel like I've been on the computer all day. I've scored two and a half hours and got bogged down trying to figure out what model my LG cellphone is so I could ask on freecycle for a car charger. And I read livejournal, which takes a long time.

Last night Kitty woke us about about one thousand times. He's been staring out the window more than usual and crying about it. He wants to be out in the world but is afraid to at the same time. Sounds like me. But he's an old man.

Excited my friend A is in town and I'll get to see her this evening.

Library has new limits as of May, a maximum of 30 items checked out and on hold, which is bad for us--we're maxed out right now. I have about 10 things on hold--one of them I'm hold number 150! so that will be on there for another year or so. (It's a John Adams documentary that Erik wants to see.) We might need to start using Erik's card, but it gets so much more complicated having two cards going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home