dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 11, 2009

happy coming out day

Today we went to two different thrift stores looking for a power cord for the freecycle VCR and lucked out, found one. We also ran some errands. I paid almost $300 for medication (not including the expensive one which is $688 and I'm not buying it). I transcribed a lot. Still haven't gotten the feedback I need from P, but he's feeling confident that I did a good job. He sent me some photos today: a large praying mantis on his friend's arm, a tattoo I actually like (I tend to dislike tattoos) of a sandhill crane, and a gorgeous oak. I'm tired. I planned to start training tomorrow for SAT, but maybe I'll wait until Tuesday? That just doesn't sound smart. But I'm so sad the season is upon us again. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home