dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 19, 2009

free

SAT scoring ended yesterday. So I'm free until February. I should be very happy. How am I feeling? Kind of overwhelmed by the holidays.

Today my uncle R called me--he's in Sacramento. I don't normally answer my cell phone when I don't recognize the number of the person who's called me, but I answered--we were at Trader Joe's.

Then my mom called when we were at the library. We were in the poetry section. I don't know what Erik was looking for. I had wanted something by Colette, but their only book by her was the one I've already read.

I still need to buy one last present (for my dad) and wrap a present and package up some stuff that will go in the mail. I have a list of things to do here--housework got neglected during SAT, so we need to clean up a lot.

Today we bought a bunch of veggies. I bought a rutabaga for the first time. It was expensive, too. But we got it at Whole Foods, so that makes sense. We got the other veggies at Trader Joe's. Tomorrow I want to make a mushroom masala recipe.

http://jeenaskitchen.blogspot.com/2007/04/spicy-mushrooms-recipe.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home