dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, July 11, 2013

gratitude journaling

Today I tutored my learner.  He's thinking about moving to Washington state.  But I don't think he will.  We brought him Asian pears.  We picked some this morning early at our community garden.

And I went to another support group meeting at my new clinic.  This one was not as wonderful as yesterday's, but I still liked it.  The clock had been taken down from the wall.  The facilitator had never heard of gratitude journaling.  So I shared something new.

I've been meditating a little, just a few minutes at a time.  Today I meditated while waiting for Ming to pick me up after the support group meeting (it got out a little early). 

Here's a garden pic of our yarrow and lavender.  Then's a picture of Ming at the garden.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home