dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, January 10, 2014

today's adventures

This morning we needed some color copies made for NDE, so I called around for rates and found a place that would sell them to me at a good price.  So we went there, near the university.  Someone was barfing in the parking lot on some grass near a tree.  I wonder why she was so sick. 

Someone was working at the copy place who seemed new and didn't know what he was doing.  But the other worker told him the right price to charge me, which I was happy for.

Then we went to Jack's Urban Eats for huge salads.  It was Ming's first time there and my second.

Then we went to Barnes & Noble.  I have a years old credit there and again didn't find anything I wanted to spend it on.  I liked a few things but not enough.  I liked this embossing machine and a journal with pictures of monarch butterflies all over it.

Then we came home and painters are working on the stairs and landing.  They seem nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home