dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

moving

Yesterday we had fun being busy.  We tutored, delivered collard greens from our garden to Swami, visited the Carmichael library, ate an early dinner at Sunflower, and then went to an art journaling class at Orangevale library. 

I collaged a lot.  It was wonderful because I just got rid of all my magazines for collage at home through freecycle a few days ago.  I was very focused and used up my close-focus brainpower and then we left.  It was great.

Also in the morning Ming went to a garden day and had fun helping a friend.  I stayed home and wrote poems and caught up on some emails.

Did I tell you we're moving?  I need to get rid of a lot of stuff, which seems impossible seeing as I can't even accomplish cleaning my desk.  Well, I went through books and have two grocery bags full to sell.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home