dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, May 12, 2014

my hope

Yesterday we spent in the Bay Area with family and friends.  On the way home we stopped in Dixon for a mango lassi.  It was one of the best I've ever had.  They didn't have it in the right sized to go cups so served it to me in two little cups.

Today we see my literacy learner and help him fill out some forms.  And I have an afternoon phonedate with my bestie.

Thursday I get my last wisdom tooth pulled.  I'm scared but trying to have a good attitude.  My other three wisdom teeth were extracted while I was under general anesthesia.  So this will be new.  I'm kicking myself now, wishing I'd gotten this one extracted at the same time as the others.  But it was growing in just fine, and I thought why not let it live.  Because there's no tooth under it to bite against, it's drifted.  I've grown long in the tooth.  So maybe it will be easier to get out.  That's my hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home