dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

free therapy

The echo is fixed!  It was the blower motor.  Now the ac works again.

I started reading this book about runes.  I'm interested in runes.  But I don't think I'm willing to engage them.  But it's fascinating reading about what these Heathens do.  It's fascinating to learn a little about Norse mythology.

I love libraries and readers and writers.  I love handwriting.  I love librarians.  I love patrons, who are now called customers.  I love art and galleries.  I love abandoned galleries where I can view the art quietly and comment to Ming whatever stupid thing that comes to my head.

I also started reading this book about the desert by Edward Abbey.  I'm not going to read the whole thing.  Who is Edward Abbey anyway?

And I started reading this book about therapy.  It's talked about all different kinds of therapy, and I'm trying to figure out what kinds have been done to me.  I think most recently it was a combination.  I wasn't paying, so I didn't ask.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home