dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 12, 2016

squid party as it was

They prepped squid and I didn't realize I'd be so squeamish about the squid juice on my kitchen counter, cutting board, etc.  One of the best things about being a vegetarian is not having to deal with meat germs.  But it was educational.  Ming and KR had a great time.  I got some of the stir fry before the squid got mixed in.  The rice didn't burn.

Then we went out for vegan donuts at Ronald's--me and Ming and KR and JR.  It was delicious and fun.

Today Ming has a doctor's appointment.  Then in the afternoon we're going to the Dam Short Film Fest in Boulder City with our Catholic Worker community.  I'm planning to watch some documentaries but skip the comedies.  It will be my first time in Boulder City, and I hear it's cute, so I'm kind of excited.  Also we will have pizza afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home