dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

how the party went

Are you wishing to hear how the party went?  It went great!  However, there was very little dancing.  J stood on a chair and pretended to be a go go dancer while R stood near, ready to catch her if she fell.  It was pretty funny.  But it did seem dangerous.  "You're going to break the chair!" someone said.

Then when everyone left R stayed behind and showed us youtube videos of himself performing.  It was good.  We talked about all sorts of things.

Today I've got leftovers from lunch.  I ate two huge veggie meatballs.  They were pretty good.  I was going to cook pasta to go with them, but I got full and Ming turned off the boiling water.

Something weird happened this morning.  Ming morning cuddled me and I didn't wake up.  I slept through morning cuddle.  I don't remember that ever happening.

"Were you scared?" I asked.

Ming said he wasn't scared.

"How did you try to wake me up?" I asked.

"I kissed your shoulder, I put my head on you, and I cuddled up next to you."

"Hmm," I said.  I wonder what the hell was wrong with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home