dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, May 06, 2016

opening

I needed to write down those recipes for a friend (Peacemaker Boy) and decided to blog them.  Those are the foods I make for Food Not Bombs so I have made them many times and like them.  The beans take time but are easy, otherwise.

It's going to be a cool weekend.  Then next week it's supposed to hit 99 on Friday.  Like last year I'm saying, "I'm not ready."  I guess it's time to get the swamp coolers going.

I have this tea with stevia in it, and I've decided I don't like the sweetness.  I've heard it's natural but it still tastes fake, to me.

Today's farmers market.  It's also First Friday so there's art to see.  We might go to an opening.

I want to tell you something brilliant and beautiful.  You are loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home