dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mt Charleston

This morning we went to Mt Charleston.  I was feeling poorly.  We went for a walk.  It was all downhill then all uphill and it took me a while.  We were at 7000 ft.

My favorite part was when I sat on a rock, resting for about ten minutes.  I rested until I got too cold.

Then we went to the giftshop.  I got some Dover bird stickers and two bird postcards.

Then we returned to town and had lunch with a new friend.  It was good but used up my spoons.

I don't have to do anything else today.  But I want to clean my desk and might bind more zines.

Love to all of you.

2 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2016 8:05 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I love Dover stickers and other books of theirs, too. Did you ever have any of their clip art books? I hope you feel better tomorrow.

     
  • At November 20, 2016 1:11 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I don't think I had any of their clip art books. But I have a book of clip art made by someone else. Dover is cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home