dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

too dysfunctional

It's Wednesday--tomorrow the Sacred Peace Walk is over.  I have received some good hugs.

Tomorrow Ming and I serve lunch.  Originally I wanted to go out super early for the sunrise ceremony, but I think I've changed my mind.

Ming wants more Peace Walk than I do.  I need a lot of rest and time away to stay happy and well.  He isn't like me.

Last night we finished the grant application that's been needling me.  They needed seven copies of everything.  I assembled the packets.  I packaged them up.

The cucumber didn't last outside its protective sleeve of plastic.  It seemed to freeze.  My flowers are dying more and more.  I feel too dysfunctional to pick out the dead ones to compost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home