dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, May 01, 2017

cooler

Gmorning--happy May and happy May Day.  Later we'll go to a march where Ming will be street medic.  Yesterday we went to a sign making party where people were spraypainting teeshirts with a stencil.  I didn't help at all.  I sat at a table and texted with a friend.  I didn't want to do teeshirts.  I didn't want to play along.

Then I chitchatted with a couple guys and a Hannah introduced herself to me.  It was awkward and I hope not creepy, the way I just sat there.  Ming helped move a heavy teeshirt heat press thing.  I heard it was very heavy but it looked smaller than I'd imagined.

I was dreaming about the IWW and the current drama, twelve stations for twelve hours?  Someone was supposed to visit all the stations, but they were only showing up for a few.  How dreamy.

I got tired of doing what I was doing, last night, and I drew a little--doodled.  Then we went to the lounge where Ming read to me for a longer time than usual.  "Is this couch okay?" I asked Ming.  I have a fear of unfamiliar couches.  For some reason it was cooler back there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home