dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, September 21, 2017

party reportback

On facebook 17 people said they'd come to my party.  Guess how many of them actually came?  Nine of them.  Then a couple people came who didn't rsvp.  So there were about a dozen of us.

The most fun was when we were singing R's songs together.  It was a wonderful joy.

The least fun was when V started crying and I didn't know why.  Also Pace e Bene house was too hot inside and we did the cake there.

R baked me a beautiful cake--two cakes, really, vanilla in one layer and chocolate in the other.  It was vegan too--I guess it still is.  We have leftovers.

Then everyone left and then two more people came--J, who I don't know so well, and A.  We ended up going out to Ethiopian food for diner with A.  Then he stayed here till 2:30 am.  We drank tea, he massaged me and Ming, we talked, he pet cats.  It was windy out.

The other friend, J, his battery died and we gave him a jump.

It was fun and a learning experience.  Today I'm tired, which is to be expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home