dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 23, 2017

weird shirt

Yesterday our friend came.  It was exciting.  We hung out in the morning.  Then this guy from India who's on a three year bicycle trip came over.  I made lunch: soyrizo and egg burritos with spinach.  Very tasty!

Then the guy who's staying in the back house came over.  So there were five of us in the house.  The guy who's staying in the back house monologued, and my brain got full. I had to go.

I wore this strange shirt my friend gave me a while back.  It was its inaugural wearing.  I will try posting a picture.

Then we went to the goddess temple.  I liked talking in the temple.  I didn't bring my song book, so we didn't sing.  Then at 5 was a dinner.  It was kind of like Thanksgiving dinner.  Ming and I eschewed the turkey and ham.

We bailed before the ritual, deciding to quit while we were ahead.  The crowd seemed unfriendly.  We needed some kind of ice breaker or introducer.

Then back at the compound we hung out more and enjoyed life.  We watched some Madonna music videos for a reason I can't recall.  Our friend said she was going to bed but stayed up almost an hour later.  We lingered.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home