dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 20, 2017

where two or three are gathered

Well, I woke up crying at 1 in the morning, got up, wrote two poems, finished another two.  Did some promotion of my events.  Sent some email.

Then I went back to bed at 4.  Woke up in time for a Round Table discussion on wisdom practices at the Catholic Worker up in the prayer room.  We have to take our shoes off to go up there, now.

Then J and I meditated together for 20 minutes.  Felt good.

Then we went to the glasses store and chose some frames for Ming and ordered his new glasses, which cost a fortune!

That's about all the remotely interesting stuff.  Might have dinner with A this evening.

Oh, we went to the farmers market too.  Hadn't been in a long, long time.  The BBQ smelled good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home