dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

gardeny

Ming took pictures of our garden yesterday because I promised someone, the quail lady. 


Sunflowers are sprouting in the square bed, and the tree collards we took cuttings from, they're doing great, rooted and living.  I'm impressed!


The chard is tasty.  Isn't this pretty?  Ming is a good photographer.  I think he's gotten better, over the years.

Is this the revolution?  How long will we have electricity?  I'll miss the internet. 

How about the mail?  Hmm.  I told Ming I could keep writing letters in hopes the mail would come back.  The letters would stack up and up.

For now I enjoy the bananas.  I should look up other good ways to get potassium. 

I'm drinking cold rosehip tea and listening to the windchimes.  I want a hug, will go back to bed to hug Ming soon, as he sleeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home