dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

IMs

Arizona scored out yesterday, and Terra Nova starts tomorrow, so Erik has today off, and we might or might not go to Santa Cruz, though it's pouring, of course. SAT scoring starts tomorrow and is supposed to run through April 17th, though I suspect the 15th.

Kitty's going to the vet on Saturday for a flea birth control shot though the receptionist pushed the usual.

I downloaded Miranda, but it looks too complicated for me--I liked the idea of many IMs in one. But it logs me out after a few minutes, and I don't know why, and I can't figure out how to change the settings. I'm just not crafty. But I might be able to do yahoo IM through that, sketchily, and I downloaded ICQ. Do bots mine for ICQ numbers? I won't post mine here in remote case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home