dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Things I have learned this week

* The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was written by Tom Saywer.

* Huck Finn was a runaway slave.

* There is never a chance to not change.

* The KKK is a focus group.

* Important changes in life allow one to either become successful or fall to the abyss of doom.

I prefer the abbess of doom.

Today has felt very strange. The world seems filled with gray silence. We went for a walk, and everything was quiet. I lay in bed reading Toast and looking out the window. I napped twice.

Erik made me popcorn, and I scored a bit. The roses are beautiful. I'm boiling four eggs seeing as it's Easter-eve. And I'll make some Deviled eggs to eat like some kind of tradition tomorrow.

I feel the world is doing something wonderful without me.

I was anxious this morning but okay this afternoon. Certain times of day get bad. For about a year, it was 7 every evening, and now it's about 10 every morning, or more like two hours after breakfast, whenever breakfast is.

Tomorrow we have the day off on account of the holiday, no bosses at the HQ, and who knows what we'll do with the freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home