dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

nothing much at all

Today I did jack shit, or I didn't do jack shit, depending on your idiom. But, that's fine. I was processing my weekend still. I'm slow.

Also, my freedom allowed me the time to talk on the phone with my dear M for two and a half hours. I don't do anything for two and a half hours! Except sleep. So my mind became altered.

I'm about to copy issue 38 of the zine, which is not as personal as the last two have been, and I think it's G rated. Some people will not be pleased. But hopefully it's good as the PG-13 stuff.

Why am I using movie ratings? I don't even like movies! Erik got Grave of the Fireflies from the library and might watch it tonight. He needs some healing because work has been so bad.

I've been taking better care of my plants lately, and it's fun to watch them grow. Kitty hs been a little demonic since we got home from the trip. Well, I think he's gone angelic today. If angels sing a lot. He wants to sleep always by my side. I like to feel his body twitch in a dream, and his pink paws against my leg as he stretches. I'm accommodating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home