dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

critical

I judge everyone by the color of their skin and the content of their character, but mostly on how smart they are, so it's important for me to be conversant in all the different types of smart.

I also judge people by their facial expressions and carriage, their taste in everything but especially food and books, how fast they talk and what they say, their accent, their shoes, their hairstyle, and how they really spend their time, which can be hard to determine....

Today's supposed to be 102. I washed dishes early and have an escape plan of the library, which is well air-conditioned. Our apartment has a small air conditioner that works only about ten feet around it. And it works best in the 80s and 90s, not too well once it's around 100 and beyond. Happy longest day of the year.

1 Comments:

  • At June 26, 2006 7:37 PM, Blogger redbird said…

    People aren't always aware of how critical they are. It's good you know what you critique.

    I wish the airconditioner goddess would bless you with a better unit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home