dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, June 17, 2006

too hot

Today I finished the secret side zine--still have to copy and bind it, though. The heat's crazy-making. I'm a dufus checking my own blog to see if it's been updated, which reminds me of a story I often remember about the girl who was teaching for the first time and realized nothing would happen until she stood in front of the class and said somethinng.

We went to the li-berry and got some stuff I had requested. I paid a fine. I wanted to put up a postqueer flier but was too shy to ask AND too shy to do it without permission. Somtimes I really bother myself. Being me feels like a churning mass of conflicted frustration.

Then we went to Whole Foods where I wanted to look for stationary, ie fair trade recycled birthday cards, but their cards were all yuppie and soul-less. And not even recycled, fuckers! (I'm calling them fuckers, not you, dear reader.) We got Erik some very expensive tea, and we got some garlic, and we got me some somewhat expensive tea. And two jars of tahini.

Tomorrow my parents are going on a trip. And it's father's day, so I got to remember to call my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home