dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

special

I went to the library for the Chicago Manual of Style, but today all the libraries are closed for training.

Then I went to my place of worship looking for P, but she wasn't there. So I sat by the Krishna pond meditating. It was cloudy then sunny. I looked at little birds and an orange koi in the pond. I was sitting on a wooden bench, comfortable, staring at the grass.

Then I went to Whole Foods for more corn meal.... It was less than two dollars, and it's always a miracle to get out of Whole Foods spending less than [fill in the blank].

2 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2007 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    spending less than $25? I live across from a Whole Foods, and I swear... just when you think it cant get more expensive, it does. I try to avoid it altogether. I got your bracelet in the mail yesterday! It is gorgeous; thank you very much. I'll be writing a letter soon.
    love,
    katie.

     
  • At October 11, 2007 8:04 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Hi, Katie. I'm so glad the bracelet arrived safely and you like it. I've read remembering elliot and aubade #1 so far--saving aubade #2 for today. I love them--thank you. I look forward to your letter and will write you back about the zines.

    love,
    LM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home