dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 12, 2009

pan

Today we went back to the same thrift store where we got the cord yesterday because today they had a 50% off everything in the whole store sale, and Erik wanted a stainless steel frying pan we saw there yesterday for $19. I looked and couldn't find it, but then Erik was able to park and came in and looked too and found it, in a totally different spot from where it was yesterday. Good eye!

Today we went for two walks. I'm trying to take care of myself with all this anxiety. Enjoying the cloudy weather, but tomorrow it's supposed to storm. I'm helping P with the bulletin though maybe that's dumb considering how much I have to do. I said, "Two hours aren't going to make or break me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home