dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 09, 2016

sick still or again

This morning was pancake day.  There were a ton of volunteers at the Worker.  We did the prayer by ourselves and Ming drove us to the serving site.  I handed out napkins for a while.  I was asked to help with the condiments but sucked at that job.

Then we had a meeting.  PMB lashed out at R, and I think we were all like, "Whoa," but nobody said anything.  PMB had a bad mood.

Then we went to Gilcrease farms.  We picked carrots and beets.  The beet greens are beautiful.  We went with our friend G.

Now Ming is at Vegfest.  I couldn't bear more crowds.  Tonight's political prisoner letter writing night.  Either I relapsed or caught something new.  The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home