dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

allergic

Every time I cook some jalapenos for Erik, I start sneezing and get this deep cough, like jalapeno fumes are toxic to my lungs, and my left eyelid has swelled strangely. So I am going to lay off the jalapenos.

We took our car into the mechanic for new tires this morning, and a turn signal light, and wiper blades. One had disassembled itself in all the rain. I should have gone to the doctor also because one of my medications is about to run out, and the pharmacy used its threat stamp SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE NEXT REFILL, but I just couldn't bear it.

Erik has the day off because the books aren't loaded in Monterey. He's scoring SAT intently. I'm angry, angry, and angry angry angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home