dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, April 06, 2006

bad dreams

I was a kid and the wrong shape. But I didn't notice. I was round, and they put me in a round room. Someone tried to warn me--she claimed to be have been me in the past life. She bothered Erik and I said, "Just don't listen to her."

Then someone promised to protect me, but she was actually with the other side. I was captured and forced to undergo surgury without anesthesia. I had to be taught to walk again.

I was carrying around too many things, like two small containers of someone's liver and part of someone's brain. A pretty girl wanted to eat the brain to get prettier. I said, "Go ahead, please do."

I had to be places at certain times, but I didn't know where, and old people had to be comforted and placated with gifts and finding stuff for them. A special someone was crying, and I had to tell her it was okay and try to distract her. She wasn't her true age.

So something's very much bothering me, and I guess it's mostly SAT scoring, which will be available at 10. I don't know why it's such a big deal to me, but it is. I just want to go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home