dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, April 07, 2006

insomnia

Last night I laid out issue 36 and got overly-focused as I tend too, have to get up and pace a bit. I like that feeling, though it's selfish to keep us up past our bed time. So it's all done except a few of the little decorative things, but tonight's a puja, so I don't think I'll be able to copy it until the weekend, which is fine, since I don't have the envelopes done anyway.

My four-month period I was so glad was ended left me for only about five days, and now it's back like nothing ever happened. Yesterday I was having strange pains in what seems to be my left ovary, so maybe I ovulated? My body has me feeling so unamused. And it's difficult that all of modern medicine is so close yet so far. So close in space but so far in posibility because of money. US healthcare system is seriously f-ed up to me. Birth control is so primative. If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament etc.

At least my prompt is okay. These kids need some new examples, though. I hated reading Great Gatsby, and I hate reading self-serving summaries by 17-year-olds even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home