dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, April 09, 2006

phalie

I got the strangest letter in the mail today from some Jehovah's Witness. It was signed "A Caring Neighbor." Well, it came yesterday, but we didn't check the mail until today.

My spell check died. I thought I was becoming a spelling queen. Then I realized that tyoitokhkse was suddenly a word. Weird!!! Some dll file gone, I think. That would explain some typos....

We're in the bad habit of waking up about 4 am and talking for two hours before going back to sleep. This morning: sex rads, bisexuality's threat to capitalism, and much, much more. Very emotional conversations wearing out my emotions.

Yesterday I copied issue 36, and my favorite guy was working the copy area, and he was busy doing something, so I didn't go up to him to be rang up (wrung up? rung up). And then he called to me, as I walked away, "I'll ring you up." I was so pleased. He saved us $30 by charging us way less than he was supposed to. And I welcome any opportunity to inspect his forearm tattoo. He's the guy who a few issues ago was so impressed at my ability to use the machines. We have a special bond. He reminds me of me.

I couldn't for the life of me remember what fool password I used for my timesheet last time, because they make you change your password every freakin' time, and so I wasn't able to do my thing last night, and I have to fill out an exemption timesheet? That's such a pain. I don't trust them as far as I could throw them, and I can't throw them at all.

Vespers tonight. Our orchid bloomed!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home