dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

the heat

I have read, written, and eaten some wonderful banana chips from Trader Joe's called Banana Crisps. The heat is making me stupid.

I start SAT scoring Thursday, and Erik goes back to the grading factory Thursday too to score something new that's paper and pencil as opposed to the usual scanned stuff on computer screen, which sounds better for the bod.

He's enjoying the course on Byzantium, and I would have to say from what I overhear that Romans were very violent.

It's time for cold showers, cold foods, and maybe time to move. Can I live through another Sacramento summer? Erik's reading want ads for me elsewhere. The idea is for me to get a real job and he can be the writer-in-residence and stay-at-home cat dad. We'll see what's in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home