dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, June 18, 2006

cereal revelation, defuse

I realized that when I eat cereal, it makes me feel like a horse.

It's way too hot here. I got some nice zines in the mail yesterday, #1 and #2 of Guys You Should Be Extremely Wary Of.... They're hilarious, and I love them.

We're having a potato festival around here. They're so much lovelier than I ever remember.

This morning I awoke from horrible dreams, mostly a bad teaching dream where I had no textbook and never had a plan and was wingin' it every class. And there was some racial tension in class that I was too unskilled to defuse, and my class left, and people I knew were in the class and saw me making a jackass of myself. Anxious!

OKay, we're having word trouble here in the Taylor-Lundgren household. Is diffuse that word I wanted there? What do you do with a bomb? Defuse it? Or Diffuse it? Okay, problem solved. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/defuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home