dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ramakrishna puja

This morning was Ramakrishna puja. A lot of people were there. But the choir was thin. But we sounded good anyway. I liked to see the beautiful clothes the women wore. Afterwards we had flower offering. The line was super long. There were so many people that I only took one flower.

Afterwards we ate prasad lunch. It was tasty. I was social, chatting with a new person and old friends.

Now I'm working on notes to send out with zines as Erik scores and I chat with my friend A. And as I listen to Sufjan Stevens.

2 Comments:

  • At March 10, 2008 3:10 AM, Blogger Ann Marie said…

    OHoh! I meant to ask you who is Sufjan Stevens. I'm really not good at responding to everything in chat before it's moved on. I think cause my internet is slow and I'm always lagging. Or maybe I'm just a flake. Yeah, that's probably it.

    Um. <3!
    Ann Marie

     
  • At March 10, 2008 11:14 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I asked you if you had ever heard him and then you had to go to the park all of a sudden. Anyway, I should probably make you a CD.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home