dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

router problems

Erik's wrestling with the router. I've been scoring and listening to They Might Be Giants. There's been a musical renaissance around here. I rediscovered the whole concept of headphones.

Today's my first Tuesday since quitting DBT. I got so brainwashed there! I'm a little bit emotional about missing it for the first time today. Furthermore, I'm worried about the facilitator calling me. I guess I'll stop answering the phone. Not that I usually answer the phone. For the most part, the only person who calls me is my mom, and she uses the cell phone. (But we have to have a landline for the DSL, and we have to have DSL for our work.)

Yesterday I went to the post office and verified how much stuff costs to send. The scale told me that sending both zines at once only costs 58 cents after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home