dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, April 11, 2016

my prediction

We went out into the day.  We credit unioned.

Then we went to Trader Joe's, but I wanted to stop by this Mediterranean place for a bite.  It's in the same shopping center.

My complaints: they didn't offer us a menu, they charged us an extra dollar for my labneh, and no olives / pickles.  The people at the next table got olives and pickles!  Wtf?

"Maybe my labneh wasn't considered an entree," I told Ming, thinking maybe that's why we didn't get the olives and pickles.  He said it was an entree.

I don't know if we'll go back.  It's pretty expensive too.  But I have some nice memories there, like the time we went with PMB.

At Trader Joe's we bought three types of tomatoes and some flowers.  They're cheerful.

This afternoon I read and napped.  I'll be well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home