dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, April 14, 2017

Morrissey gets away with shit, muffin distraction, Ming eats squid

We are at the Barstow panera taking a break on our way to the undisclosed location.  "First of the Gang to Die" by Morrissey just played but a weird adult contemporary version sung by someone else.  I kind of like that song--I know it well--but it glorifies violence.  Somehow I can accept that more with Morrissey singing.

I ate a bite of Ming's blueberry muffin and it was so heavenly I'm distracted.

Ming likes taking pictures of his food and seeing if this nutrition app on his phone knows what it is.  This morning at Mad Greek the app correctly identified kalamarakia!


Ming would like you to know he only eats squid, meatwise.  We talked about bycatch, and he always says they have short lifespans so don't pick up as much heavy metal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home