dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

fall

Yesterday I got in the mail two zines, Dreams of Donuts #1, and #2, from the other known Sacramento zinester H. She was supposed to give them to me when we met last week, but she forgot hers, so she sent them in the mail. I've read the first one and like it a lot, especially the part about building a gazebo in the backyard out of bamboo. I need to read it again. They're comix zines.

This morning we went to Vedanta so I could work in the library for an hour doing data entry from the card catalog into the computer. I ran into P, and she hugged me. I also saw Swami and R. I think I'm pretty fast, but it hurts my back.

Erik and I work an in-person job tomorrow and Friday. I am so not looking forward to being around people for eight and a half hours straight.

Today we got an email from the company we score SAT for warning us about the 25 hour minimum for each session. I guess they're going to start firing people for not making the minimum. That puts a lot of pressure on me.

Today is cool, and the wind is making wind sounds. Definitely fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home