dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 19, 2008

and since my options have been whittled away

Someones in the parking lot are listening to music with thumping bass really loud, and I can't work.

Went to church this morning to be part of history (first time singing Jesus song), but P greeted me whispering that we weren't doing the Jesus song after all. She told Swami this morning that we would be singing it, and he didn't even remember giving it to her. So she will need to talk to him about it again and get permission. I was really disappointed. I should have stayed home to score back when there was morning peace and quiet.

In my never-ending quest to find stuff to put in sandwiches, today I made a tofu-based sandwich filling with kalamata olives, vegan mayo, and tarragon. It's pretty good.

The loud parking lot people are gone now. I better score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home