dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

blogging, Ipod, writers group

Yesterday's topic of the day was blogging. I still had little to say. My call partner Wendy of Arizona travels in third world countries, and we talked about that a little. She backpacks and uses Lonely Planet guides. She lives freelance and told me there are so many ways to make money off the internet. She sounds like someone who's good at making money (the opposite of me).

Yesterday we went to Best Buy and Erik bought an Ipod Shuffle. It's the first Ipod in our family-of-two. He wanted it to use while exercising. He'd wanted one for a year, so it wasn't spur-of-the-moment. It's small, blue, and has a clip.

Last night I had women's writers group. I was somewhat cranky but got some great poems out of it. We took a night walk and peered into cubicles. I don't know if the other women got anything. We were supposed to have a new person come, but she didn't. Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home